PRESS & MEDIA
Find Fren'Chic Touch in magazines, radios, and websites such as:
- SBS French - Listen to podcast - Click here
- TV5 Monde Asie-Pacifique - Read my articles on the blogosphère once per month - Click here
- 3ZZZ radio - Listen to podcast - Click here
- French your way - Listen to podcast - Click here
- Le Petit Journal - French article - Click here
- Provincial Living - Australia’s newest magazine celebrating the Provincial way of life.
- French Provincial Magazine - Is published by France and Monaco Holdings Pty Ltd and is Australia’s #1 magazine for French style and culture since 2007.
'Rencontre avec Caroline Vosse qui gère le blog Fren'Chic Touch'
Thank you Jean-Noël Ducasse and Christophe Mallet for the interview on SBS French (podcast in French) - Intreview Wednesday 3rd August 2016
'Caroline tries to capture the 'je ne sais quoi' of a Parisian woman.'
"The Ideal Parisian woman" Provincial Living Issue 5 - Autumn 2016 - page 80-81
'Caroline Vosse, who hails from the southern French city of Marseille, explains why the French still possess revolutionary ideas.'
"French R(evolution) spirit" French Provincial Magazine Issue Winter 2015 - page 66
'Caroline Vosse hails from the southern French city of Marseille and provides us with an insight as to what it is like to be a French woman.'
The Feminine French Touch" French Provincial Magazine Issue Autumn 2015 - page 79
'French Provincial's Caroline Vosse meets groundbreaking French couturier Jean-Paul Gaultier during his fabulous exhibition at the National Gallery of Victoria.'
"The fashion world of Jean-Paul Gaultier: From the sidewalk to the catwalk" French Provincial Magazine Issue Autumn 2015 - page 79
"Our accent is qualified as the most beautiful, the most romantic, and the sexiest."
"To be or not to be French" French Provincial Magazine Issue Autumn 2015